EAUC-Scotland have partnered with the Heat Network Partnership to offer a free workshop for the further and higher education sector to raise awareness of low carbon heat.
Date: 26 March 2018 10:00 – 15:30
Venue: Queen Margaret University, Musselburgh
The event will explore topics such as low carbon heat technologies, developing a business case and accessing funding, and will highlight case studies of district heating at universities and colleges, including a tour of the Queen Margaret University biomass facility which runs their district heating system.
The event will be of interest to estates and energy managers at Scottish FHE institutions.
Speakers will include:
- James Dickinson, BuroHappold Engineering
- Paul Moseley, Scottish Futures Trust
- David Beards, Scottish Funding Council
- Robert Kilpatrick, University of Strathclyde
- Angus Allan, South Lanarkshire College
- Bruce Laing, Queen Margaret University
More details and register here.